"ProActive Team" Ltd. was established in August 2009 as a consulting company in the field of finance and management of projects funded by European Union programmes and other financing mechanisms. The company has implemented a Quality Management System certified to ISO 9001:2015. This guarantees our customers the provision of high-quality services that meet their requirements as well as European and international standards. The main objectives of the company are:
- To provide continuous support for the capacity building at national and local level for development and management of projects funded by EU programmes and other funding sources
- To promote local economic development by providing consultations and training to business and public organisations
- To support business and administrative structures in the process of achieving sustainable development
"ProActive Team" Ltd performs a wide range of services, including:
- Consultations on and development of projects, policies, strategies and business plans
- Preparation of the whole project documentation necessary to apply for European Union funded programmes - identifying needs, filling in application forms, drafting budgets and financial analysis and advising clients in the preparation of project proposals
- Management of projects funded by EU programmes and other funding sources – development of technical and financial procedures for project implementation, continuous support and consultations to the project management team, progress reports preparation, problem solving, best practices development, etc.
- Organisation of specialized trainings and seminars for municipalities, companies, NGOs and other organisations in the field of finance and project management, public-private partnerships, etc.
The company successfully provides services to state and municipal authorities as well as to private clients, companies, NGOs and other organisations. "ProActive Team" Ltd has a highly qualified team of experts with experience in the development and management of projects funded by EU programmes and other sources.